JOIN OUR TEAM
We will advertise for current open positions at both our Williamstown + Atlanta locations on this page. If no positions are available at this time, we will archive your CV and application materials for future reference.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
THE ATLANTA ART CONSERVATION CENTER
The Atlanta Art Conservation Center is seeking an Office Manager. The position is available immediately. This is a part time job of 20 hours per week with benefits. The proposed schedule is four days a week, M-Th from 9am-3pm with an hour long (unpaid) lunch break. AACC was established in December 2001 as a partnership between the Williamstown Art Conservation Center and the High Museum of Art to provide conservation services to cultural institutions throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Managing client correspondence by phone, e-mail and face to face with clients.
- Setting up appointments for clients to bring in their artwork for consultations with our objects, paper, and paintings conservators.
- Managing/updating our computer database
- Maintaining/organizing our current paper filing system.
- Managing the intake/outtake of artwork (includes processing client payments)
- Ordering materials/supplies for the studio
- Facilitating weekly staff meeting with conservators and create agenda.
- Managing communication with our parent organization in Williamstown, MA by phone, e-mail, and video conferencing.
Required Skill Set
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Computer software skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Willingness to pursue the growth of the center.
Desired Skill Set
- Experience with fine art, art handling and lab familiarity
- Supporting conservation staff with hands-on work (training provided) to possibly include photography, wrapping and un-wrapping art objects, and framing.
The Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental); additional information on request.
Applications should include a letter of interest, résumé, and contact information from three references. Please use our application portal below or send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application by September 6, 2019.